Friday, June 23, 2017

Trip to Java and Sketchbook Journal




my Jogja trip map

At early of May, me and my family had opportunity to take a one week vacation to Jogjakarta and Surabaya. This holiday is fun because I have always wanted to visit the city of Jogjakarta. Moreover, finally I had the opportunity to visit Mount Merapi and Mount Bromo the two legendary mountains on the island of Java. I’m thinking to start a sketchbook journal for this trip. Before leaving I take time to sketch some of things that I brought on this trip on Misoro sketchbook that I bring along with me. Stay tune for more sketch of this trip !!
sketchbook thing that i brought to my tripsketchbook thing that i brought to my trip 2

sketchbook thing that i brought to my trip 3sketchbook thing that i brought to my trip 4
sketchbook thing that i brought to my trip 5
sketchbook thing that i brought to my trip 6

No comments:

Post a Comment