Thursday, September 21, 2017

Trip to Bali : Vishnu Garuda Kencana Statue

Vishnu Garuda Kencana Statues Sketch

Early last week I went to Bali for business trip for or several days.
I was staying at Legian area of Bali. The area well known for its beautiful beaches and famous cafes. Astagina Resort and Villa where I was staying at that time had a unique landscape. One of the highlights is the huge statue of Vishnu Garuda Kencana (the symbol devoted to the Hindu God Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion).
This statue stands high in front of the main entrance of Astagina Resort. Because this statue really caught my attention, about an hour after check in, I immediately took my sketchbook, my cotman pans set and my Lamy Safari and started sketching.😅😅
pic of Vishnu Garuda Kencana Statues

No comments:

Post a Comment